This page is dedicated to help interesting companies promote their interesting products, values, stories and services. How you ask? that’s right, through me as your presenter. I am currently living on a bike, gazing towards my destination on a farm in the Northern part of Denmark, where I will settle for some time to gain some farming skills and relax a bit. I prepare my own meals, sleep in a tent and are being kind of eccentric in doing so. With my bike I can cross pretty much any road, except for the high ways, which are the most expensive places to promote your goodies anyway. I am literally a living billboard, since me being the way I am now screams for attention. Every marketing guru knows that attention is the first step for action. From local villages to small sized cities, I get eyes on me and share my stories with whomever is interested. They dig my story, I dig theirs and hopefully they dig yours too!
What about sending me useful stuff, I can use during my travels? If I want to support your company, I will wear and tear whatever suits me well during my adventures.
Scroll down for my offer:
This is my offer:
- Send me something I can use, promote and want to support to an address where I can pick up the goodies.
- Depending upon the item, the level of exposure and the audience, it will sell itself through the ‘mouse to mouse’ principle while I visit a multitude of places and people.
- I earn a piece of the pie through affiliate marketing, in return I put you in the spotlight in real life and on this website, including the social media channels. Besides that, I will make sure I test your items thoroughly for honest feedback. Heck, I might even start talking about it with strangers if I really find it worthwhile.
- In the end we are all in this together. The companies get in the spotlight, I am hooked up with good gear and income and the people might be in for something that can improve their quality of life. With this method everybody is happy, and nobody is loosing. WIN-WIN-WIN instead of WIN-LOOSE-LOOSE.
In the following video I try to explain it better and share some insights in how I live from day to day when I am hitting the road;
SOL provides scripted and scattered insights and broken tools for every day challenges in the quest for strength, wholeness and prosperity.
It does give the secret sauce away on occasion or for those who have the willingness to understand.
It provides more clarity and useful tools if you give me;
1. A sack of organic potatoes, handmade bread, fine liquor, fine;cut tobacco, tea leaves, fair trade coffee or mountain water.
2. Surthrival equipment (open for testing)
3. Precious stones, unique cacti, metals, art or crystal chess board (certain crypto currencies as well)
4. A piece of fertile land or an island.
5. Special tokens…
Six. Lara Croft?
7. An oldtimer.
8. A maze that puzzles me.
9. An empty cup
10. To be humbled.
In the content I create, I do my best to refer to the sources I have used and give credits to if I am aware that I am simply rehearsing the thoughts of another being. After all, I am no one man island, and it is always a co-creation, even if the birds inspired me to write a poem, it still is a co-creation. Heck, what if my inspiration comes from my alien brother?
Either way, please feel free to correct me if I have missed or forgotten this in some articles and dishonored someones originality.
If not, then the source of creativity is of my own, and, therefore, we have the concept of ownership in traditional economics. All though, I find it to be complex to take ownership, since what does it matter if its all ephemeral and tackable?
I try to be a living example of creating a living out of the things I feel passionate about, and to produce more then I consume. I think this is an economic formula for wealth and prosperity in a world.
Despite the economic airy fairy idealism described above, we live in (gr)needy times of cognitive capitalism, where ideas, thoughts and creative outlets are easily shared, stolen and remixed.
The cumulative nature of the internet has its pro’s and con’s. I think it is beneficial for the greater good of humanity, the planet and beyond that everybody can access creative outlets and enjoy each others life work, but it also means the death of the creative individual if he or she isn’t rewarded appropriately for the hard work that can go into the creative process.
I know I cannot prevent content theft or hackers in this time and age, but I can say that if you steal my originality, you will steal your own, and have to settle for mediocrity, and be a mini-me. Which equals suffering. HAH, Wanna be trap!
And if you hack me, you only hack my memorandums, not the source, so enjoy my memories instead of your own.
I might be lawless in that sense, but the truth is harsh in that way.
Trust me, it is already hard enough to be yourself in this world, let alone to be someone else!
So yeah, learn to channel your creative energies, and bring your own version of love, truth and beauty in this world! Or wickedness, the choice is always yours…
This is my invitation,
And blame messenger if you make a mess out of it.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Popular Posts By Views In The Last 7 Days
- The only thing you can be certain of is uncertainty