On my website you can find many free articles on how to get more strong, whole and prosperity in ones life. I address these keywords not just by sharing ideas about strengthening your body and mind, but also by sharing ideas about philosophy so that we have the tools on board to get the most out of this human experience. It is a misconception that the greatest wealth is found in financial wealth, the greatest wealth is found in simply being wealthy on all area’s of our being and sharing this with our loves ones. By enhancing our physical, social, financial, mental, emotional and spiritual capacities, we automatically enhance the impact we have on our surroundings and, therefore, are better able to create the life we want, to be a creator, an influential manifestator. Not just for our own enhancement, but for that of all.
Your holistic health and strength program is the foundation on which to build, what I think is a quality life, and follows the ‘dream house system’ I have shared in my E-book ‘simplify your life and thrive’. You can grab the second edition which is still under construction right here.
Feedback and input is much appreciated.
Let me help you with that by sharing the best insights I have.
Topics which will be addressed are;
- All round physical program; conditioning, flexibility, strength, movement patterns, endurance, diet typing, athletism etc
- All round mental program; strategic thinking, system thinking, visualizing, conceptualizing, abstract reasoning, creativity, positivism, affirmations, self-talk, self-reflection etc
- All round emotional program; Grounding exercises, emotional release/healing, transmutation, emotional resilience and stability etc
- All round spiritual program; self-knowledge, philosophy, wisdom, optimizing your belief systems, shadow work, false personality, self-work or Maya work, etc
- All round financial and social program; These two building blocks of the house system are more external then the first four building blocks. Here I share ideas about social intelligence, mastery and entrepreneurship.
We work as well on our inner technology and outer technology, to find a harmony of our psyche and culture.
These topics are a great passion and discipline for me, and as have been said before;
“Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.” – Bruce Lee
It is my personal dream to live on my full potential, and hopefully help others along the way.
Fill in the form below and let’s start the process;
All the best,
Kees Berg – holistic health practitioner.
SOL provides scripted and scattered insights and broken tools for every day challenges in the quest for strength, wholeness and prosperity.
It does give the secret sauce away on occasion or for those who have the willingness to understand.
It provides more clarity and useful tools if you give me;
1. A sack of organic potatoes, handmade bread, fine liquor, fine;cut tobacco, tea leaves, fair trade coffee or mountain water.
2. Surthrival equipment (open for testing)
3. Precious stones, unique cacti, metals, art or crystal chess board (certain crypto currencies as well)
4. A piece of fertile land or an island.
5. Special tokens…
Six. Lara Croft?
7. An oldtimer.
8. A maze that puzzles me.
9. An empty cup
10. To be humbled.
In the content I create, I do my best to refer to the sources I have used and give credits to if I am aware that I am simply rehearsing the thoughts of another being. After all, I am no one man island, and it is always a co-creation, even if the birds inspired me to write a poem, it still is a co-creation. Heck, what if my inspiration comes from my alien brother?
Either way, please feel free to correct me if I have missed or forgotten this in some articles and dishonored someones originality.
If not, then the source of creativity is of my own, and, therefore, we have the concept of ownership in traditional economics. All though, I find it to be complex to take ownership, since what does it matter if its all ephemeral and tackable?
I try to be a living example of creating a living out of the things I feel passionate about, and to produce more then I consume. I think this is an economic formula for wealth and prosperity in a world.
Despite the economic airy fairy idealism described above, we live in (gr)needy times of cognitive capitalism, where ideas, thoughts and creative outlets are easily shared, stolen and remixed.
The cumulative nature of the internet has its pro’s and con’s. I think it is beneficial for the greater good of humanity, the planet and beyond that everybody can access creative outlets and enjoy each others life work, but it also means the death of the creative individual if he or she isn’t rewarded appropriately for the hard work that can go into the creative process.
I know I cannot prevent content theft or hackers in this time and age, but I can say that if you steal my originality, you will steal your own, and have to settle for mediocrity, and be a mini-me. Which equals suffering. HAH, Wanna be trap!
And if you hack me, you only hack my memorandums, not the source, so enjoy my memories instead of your own.
I might be lawless in that sense, but the truth is harsh in that way.
Trust me, it is already hard enough to be yourself in this world, let alone to be someone else!
So yeah, learn to channel your creative energies, and bring your own version of love, truth and beauty in this world! Or wickedness, the choice is always yours…
This is my invitation,
And blame messenger if you make a mess out of it.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Popular Posts By Views In The Last 7 Days
- The only thing you can be certain of is uncertainty