Hyperplasticity; my experience; for those who are elephants
BOOM more creative content, part science, part wickedness.
It always questioned me why I don’t forget anything, but just cover things up by being to fiercely, it is always simply hidden within our biology. What I understand of the human system is that we have different sources we can tap into to extract information from;
- Intellectual sources through bodily senses (sight, smell, hearing, touch, stability as a bodily sense (yoga) and tasting off course) A ‘mindful’ person uses all of these to great extends. This is where Determinism originates from if you ask me, where it is stated that we are all a consequence of our environment, which can be true depending on your self;(my beloved computer which I fixed over and over is slowly breaking down again:p) awareness.
- E;motional sources through reading energy (women are generally speaking more prone to access these sources and are generally speaking closer and more in touch with their emotions, hence why they seem to be so irrational sometimes, haha, I am personally not identified with being either male or wo;man, it depends on what the situation needs to balance the energies)
- And finally, yes, psychic sources,this is basically what ‘mind emptiness or Zen means, West versus East, I would love to bridge these two spectrum’s together because that means peace and great trade potential with China’ The brain and the mind are not one thing in my view; the human system has a mind that can penetrate interdimensional depending on your energy levels (This is very unique what I understand of it, and I believe we are all capable of doing this, even if you have handicaps(maybe not if you have high degrees of damage in your system), hence the reason why I want to share insights, practical knowledge and coaching in helping to raise your vitality and energy levels (holistic health and strength ‘programs’ are on its way, I just have to organize my whole website for it, and build a synthesis, and also get the quantum physical science about it so I C.H.EK. it all with Paul Check, haha), because without a healthy and strong body, it will be more challenging to strengthen the brain and mind. In my philosophy and training routines ‘all is one’, so I address it all depending on the greatness of that whole so to speak. This is where self;determinism originates from, and can cause clashes between the two ends of the spectrum of thought.
- There will be probably something beyond that as well (I would argue the Akashic records, I could ‘feel or intuit’ during my government funded schooling that many his;story books aren’t really true historical fact and I think many movie directors are using this source for inspiration, so I have done my own investigations by trusting these intuitions, and, off course, Columbus was not the first who discovered America, first were the Vikings, and before that probably more civilizations we don’t have correct recorded history of, my feminist history teacher on my rebel school did not like to be corrected off course) Many things are taught wrongly, not based on historical fact, but luckily by critical thinking and with the Internet now we can access many good sources.
- Please add your own if you have more sources then this? I would be amazed.
Back on the Elephant metaphor. Why do elephants remember all the water places? I would beck the answer that they do, because these are ‘water element animals’, hence also the reason probably why so many girls are doing better in government funded schooling then boys, because by being more passive and relaxed, you can access these instinctual sources, because we are greatly made out of water, and, therefore, I was always out ‘run’ by the beautiful girls in memory game or the testing method of these schools. Water remembers, and because it does, we remember great things when we learn how to relax. Boys and men on the other hand have more difficulty with this off course, because they want to fight, and this is what you don’t learn in government funded schooling accept for fighting the teachers. At least this is my reasoning. and insight on it. I do believe that when we re;remember, we don’t want to fight anymore, but instead have a cup of tea and talk about it. But this all depends on the nature of the personality and its current state of being and you can actually link it to the elementary nature of chemistry, some are more wooden and stiff then others, others are more intense and fierce, then we have the more passive water people, and, off course, the golden people et cetera et cetera, because psychology will never end, we are all unique snowflakes trembling together in the shattering of the light.
Quantum physics has already proven the strange and weird nature of water. It has many shapes and forms (gaseous, frozen and ice cold, hot, room temperature) This is its strength, people who can access this element fully can experience pure empathy, and basically purity into all directions. Water cuts through stone if you are patient enough, water burns the skin, water can pierce through your heart and water can fly) I mean I can go on and on on this topic because this whole planet is made out of water, all the beauty.
The brain is very plastic and a sensitive organ and as children we are completely innocent and sponge our whole surroundings. Therefore, it is important to heal your inner child and trauma (which is in Sanskrit simply undigested wound, correct me if I am wrong ancients), because what greater learning strategy then to play intensely and relearn how to be? We learn languages through this phenomena, so why not continue doing exactly that?
So we remember through our bodies, brain and mind, and this is why my brain became hyper plastic which is a very strange gift everybody who has played intense strategy gaming, shooters, FPS’s can understand or painters, high level athlete’s (basically anyone who uses this part of the brain and trains it) etc. The amount of information you have the process as an action gamer is enormous, it lengthens and strengthens your short term attention span, visual ability, lazy eyes, peripheral vision and ability to remember maybe even more then 9 things at the same time? which is crazy because I have read that 9 is the realistic limit to have your attention span on) Which is why a jugglers max is 9, not sure though, because why not more then 9 things at once, Renaissance people can do it, Nikola Tesla probably did it, based on the enormous amount of in;ventions he did)
“In our remembrance we come to our nature, and we find ourselves happily rejoiced in the oceans off all our delta’s”