How autism is developed in the hyper sensitive types among us
Alright this is the thing, again all of this is my experience of life, my research etc, and I love to have a dialectic with people about this, not a discussion, so that we can use Socratic principles to seek truth instead of needing to fight physically, intellectually, emotionally or psychically about it in these times of transition in Europe. This is a sign of civilization and maturity if we can do that together during a regime shift in peaceful co existence.
People often call me either a complete autist, Hitler, psychopath or a saint, Christ, guardian, alien, starseed and enlightened individual. We all suffer in our own unique way, and this is part of mine, because that is the nature of duality, energy won’t exist without having a negative and a positive. Finally, after much practice I have stopped taking these things personal, so I don’t destroy someone out of a wrath of anger or loose myself into grandiosity trips, since both sides of this spectrum isn’t sustainable in my humble opinion, it is not the middle path as the ancients talked about. This is why I recently shared the importance of learning and practicing how to master the limbic system of the brain (It just takes practice, there are no short cuts or 7 day programs to do this), because our emotions are extremely powerful, in the positive and negative sense of that word. Power comes with a deep sacrifice to pay, namely to be able to deal with it without going corrupt and hurt others. Some people mock me and our jealous about my gifts, but please don’t, because you truly have no idea what it is like, please don’t judge about things you have no sense of empathy or understanding for. That you have read something in a book, does not mean you actually understand something.
There are also those that would argue that I am a parasite living of the state currently while finishing my academic study playing the Robin Hood, without doing anything constructive to this world (recently I wrote about left wing politics and why it is important to learn to understand personality differences, which I can help people with if interested, I am here to not just promote the message of ‘all is one’, but to actually try to explain this intellectually, and live it through Agape emotionally). Here I would also love to have a dialectic not a discussion about the nature of my work, and my contribution to this world, since I do have something to say to those who have developed autism and possibly attract borderline personalities (dark witches, abusers and parasites) and get stuck in co dependent relationships because they block out their emotions to protect themselves out of their hypersensitivity for their surroundings.
Individuals who are diagnosed with autism are misdiagnosed by charlatans in my view, hopefully out of their own ignorance, because I really don’t respect the ‘healers’ who are abusing these individuals, since this creates more co dependency, possibly karmic ribbons (not with me, because I prefer grace, depending on the mood I am in though, I also have a reptile brain) and more suffering, which is what I want to minimize, not enlarge. People with autism are often highly gifted because these are ‘special’ souls that protect themselves for the ‘healer’. I am ‘lucky’ because I am a freedom ‘fighter’ when necessary, simply being free and aware that there is always a ‘choice’ to be made, trusting my intuitions and I had parents and teachers so far who gave me just the right dosage of freedom so I could prosper in my development. I write this out of deep compassion for those who feel and hear the words I am typing here and I also want to take the opportunity to deeply apologize for the people I have hurt with either giving up on them if they are ‘really’ dependent upon me (because abandonment is only abandonment if a person is truly dependent upon another, for example a little child), or if I have hurt them with one of my crazy emotional and psychic outrages. Really, if I get serious and mad, you don’t want to be with me, trust me… It can actually change the weather (which is another of one of my ‘crazy’ pseudoscience theories which I would love to prove through quantum physics, that we as humans influence our environment with our emotions and thoughts, and depending upon the strength of the individual or group the environment changes, which is b.t.w. already proven by Masara Emoto, but still I would love to have a laboratory in which I can continue experimenting with quantumphysics and (re)introducing the new technologies persons like Nikola Tesla already tried to introduce (without getting killed, abused and becoming a Martyr, since I won’t allow that too happen, because this time has nothing to do about a plot story like ‘deux au machina’, where the new generation will solve all issues, this is a dangerous idea, it is just as dangerous as saying that you are not an animal, and aren’t capable of going corrupted during a Lucifer experiment).
So I write this mostly for those who are misdiagnosed with autism because without taking proper ownership about your dis ease it will remain that; a dis ease. So I suggest to learn how to discern what is your own emotions and that of others or the environment and trust your emotional guidance system when things don’t feel okay, because it will probably be not okay then, and then be scientific and rational about it on a later time to see if your emotional guidance system matches the science and objective reality. Those who know people with ‘autism’ have to be really careful about themselves actually, because a hypersensitive person is probably much stronger then you and sees right through you, but because they are hypersensitive they will also probably do their utmost best not to hurt you. I am not kidding, please be careful otherwise you are only fighting fire with more fire. What can happen, for example, is great and enormous resentment which will cause an emotional volcano to erupt sooner or later, causing all kinds of collateral damage around the person who is diagnosed with autism. You see, it is not that they don’t have emotions, they do, but they can have great inner turmoil and resentment, because of their hypersensitivity and the defense mechanism that accompanies it by blocking the emotions.
I offer this website (the intellectual capital), my own personal experience of dealing with the above and my holistic healing practices with those who are interested as long as I can do this un conditionally, because I know it is kind of relevant to do the work I am doing now in times where there is a lot of dis ease.
This is what works for me;
- Choose your environment closely if you are not yet capable of Agape or unconditional love, because you will probably soak in all the negativity of others because you are highly emphatic and, therefore, fall pray for becoming the other, also the negative.
- Be alarmed by the pussy trap signs (dark witches are often very seductive and gorgeous, and will probably not give you a healthy child because they themselves live from the negative poles of their personality) I know it is tempting, but it is just fish love off course, and they are probably traumatized themselves :p
- If you attract ‘borderline’ personality types, be aware of your feelings, because a dark witch, gold digger or Hitlertje, will want to abuse you out of their own fear probably, or it is Satan himself, I do believe some souls deeply want to experience fear, and this is also valid in the sense that growth can occur from it, I don’t support it though, I am biased in that way)
- Learn to channel your anger and put it into a creative outlet, which is alchemy and a recipe for greatness, this is what all greats have done in our past, I offer guidance to those as far as I can teach that to someone (I feel a lot of compassion for the ‘criminals and Robin hoods’ out their, because I know that it is tempting to become one when you have the ‘gift’ of pure empathy or when you are abused, manipulated, indoctrinated and when you are having a lot of resentment to go through. This is what ‘catharsis’ means, physical, mental, emotional and psychic healing through finding a creative and productive outlet, can be painting, dancing, anything really in which you transmute the anger into the positive spectrum of your personality (so now you know why I am doing so many things, right?)
- Use your inner tools of meditation and self observation to discern what is right and false. The Druids in Mexico call this the Poeka translator, it is basically the same thing in that you use objective reality to know what has actually happened. We are all pray for irrationality, but this really works.
- If you are surrounded with charlatans, use all the critical thinking you can think of (as Paul Chek and other healers are saying; ‘Truth is that what works for you, if it does not work, you might want to reconsider your healing approach), because it might simply be that they themselves are indoctrinated (which government funded schooling probably didn’t teach you) Do this because the nature of irrational fears, is exactly that, irrational, so educate yourself to be critical about these things because the more I practice holistic healing on myself and others with positive effects, the more sure I become of the short term fixes and false claims traditional medicine is doing in traditional society.
Much Love with a capital L (not always with a capital L, because I also have desires and want to build a life from scratch, this is still biology),
And please consider to fulfill my cravings for good coffee or tea, or a good hug? 😉 I know money divides the finest of all, this is why I don’t ask much for what I am trying to build here, I have and want to hit my sustenance and my athletic goals and I would also love to build a family with a significant other if she even exists?, otherwise I will probably just remain a monk on acid in your own benefit probably. I am currently working for PakhuisB and the sustainability center of my high school to provide insights and practical knowledge on sustainable solutions for poverty (hence, why the third word of my mission for you is to ‘thrive’ more then to only ‘survive’).
Or just a good meal is also fine with me, since yeah I am ‘lucky’ right? That I can be unconditional does not mean I don’t need to eat, and live in nature to build wickie ups to survive as a creative individual, all though I kind of prefer that more sometimes 😉
I hope that what I have written above makes ‘common sense’ and if not, I am more then happy to have a dialectic about it and seek the scientific truth about it, I usually don’t respond to fear, so that you know,
I am not fully response able for you taking my advice, and you messing it up, blaming me, without thinking on your own feet; People who don’t see themselves as ‘having a choice’ in life, are those I cannot help, I figured this out in kind of the hard way, but not that harsh fortunately.
So as a reminder; ‘Take what you need, forget the rest, and add what is specifically your own’ Bruce Lee
I am more then happy to receive constructive critique (instead of all the symbolic hints which I have to unravel in my dreams, this takes much longer, kinda like the puzzle though) on my offerings since this can be a good way for us to build a sustainable relationship, please no critique for the sake of critique (one of my sensitivities), I know I have my own wickedness as well, and I am doing my best,